Caring for your Purchase
- Avoid getting your artwork wet as this may damage the threads holding your piece together - if it does get wet, blot with a soft cloth and lay flat on a clean paper towel to dry.
- FRINGE: Once dry, hang your earrings to let gravity help the fringe strands relax back to their original shape.
- BRICK STITCH: once dry, gently press on piece to restore shape and store flat.
- Avoid pulling at the fringe of earrings or hitting against hard surfaces as most beads are made of glass and could crack, ruining your art!
- Store in a dry area out of direct sunlight - Some beads are NOT colourfast and may fade if they’re stored in sunlight. It also increases the chances of threads warping and beads cracking.
- These works are delicate, avoid sleeping with your pieces on.
All orders are shipped using Canada Post within 3 days of payment. If a tracked package goes missing, please get in touch with me to start a service ticket with Canada Post.
Please ensure you double check your shipping info on checkout. If a package is returned due to incorrect info, I’ll refund your item or send out at additional expense. If you notice that your address is incorrect in your confirmation email (it happens to the best of us!), please send me an email and I'll make sure to fix it manually.
If you choose untracked shipping, it’s at your own risk. I have no means of tracking it on my end. To date, I've only had a single package go missing - although a few have definitely taken the scenic route!
I ship worldwide.
Due to the personal nature, I am unable to accept returns on earrings. You may exchange pendants and other non-earring pieces for another item or put the amount towards a custom project, minus a 10% handling fee.
Don’t be a sook about it! I’m happy to complete any simple repairs needed as long as shipping is covered by you. If a piece has more than half of the components missing, let’s talk about the cost. Send me an email!
I love custom orders! Just send me a message with what you were thinking of in terms of length, motif, materials, colour inspirations, etc and I’ll get back to you for pricing and further clarification. I’ll then accept a 50% deposit, complete a digital mock-up of your design (including a colour palette) for your approval.
Any of my designs are available to be commissioned with your own colour scheme.
As with any ethical creator, I won’t recreate another artist’s work! The only exception to this rule is if it’s an heirloom design from your family. Even then, I’d prefer to be inspired by the design instead of a bead-by-bead replica.
Trades? Lower prices?
It's important to me that I balance respecting and valuing my expertise and time with making my work accessible - especially to lower-income and/or BIPOC folks. That being said, I love sporting others' artwork and would be more than happy to do a trade of services or products with you! I have traded for preserves, medicines such as sweetgrass and sage, yarn (this is a good one), and OF COURSE beads!
Who created the logo?
Can I use your patterns?
Short answer: I'd rather that you didn't.
What is a sook?!
I used to think that Sook was such recognizably East Coast Canada colloquialism, but maybe not?! Also known as sulk, suck, sooky, etc.
I’m a sook over beads. I diiiies at them.